From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pandy is another name (in Wales) for a fulling mill.
Pandy may also refer to several places in Wales:
- Pandy, Monmouthshire, a village near Abergavenny
- Pandy, Wrexham, a village in the Ceiriog Valley
- Pandy, Powys, a village in Powys
- Pandy Tudur, a village in Conwy
- Pandy, an electoral ward near Llanfairfechan, Conwy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.