From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pangaea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pangaea was a supercontinent of ancient Earth.
Pangaea may also refer to:
- Pangaea Ultima, possible future global supercontinent
- Pangea (cable system), a submarine telecommunications cable system connecting the Netherlands and Denmark to the UK
- Pangea Software, a software company focusing on iOS and Macintosh games
- Pangea.org, a non-profit social-support organisation in Spain
- Pangea Recordings, a record label
- Pangaea (mountain), a mountain in Greek mythology, involved in the war between the Titans and the Greek gods
- Pangaea (album), a 1975 album by Miles Davis
- Pangea Day
- Pangaea (band), an Australian punk/metal band
- PANGAEA (data library), a data system for earth system science
- Pangaea (exhibition), an exhibition of New Art from Africa and Latin America at Saatchi Gallery, London, UK from 2 April 2014 to 31 August 2014
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.