From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pangu (盤古) was the creator of all in Chinese mythology.
Pangu may also refer to:
- Ban Gu (班固), 1st century CE Chinese historian
- Pangu Township, Yongtai County (盘谷乡), in Yongtai County, Fujian, China
- Pangu Township, Qing County (盘古乡), Hebei, China
- Pangu, Nepal, village development committee in Kavrepalanchok District, Bagmati Zone, Nepal
- Pangu utility, computer graphics utility
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.