|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||9|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Sirens Media|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||November 29, 2012– present|
Panic 911 (also stylized as PANIC 9-1-1) is an American documentary television series that airs on A&E and debuted on November 29, 2012. The series got its name from the emergency telephone number used in the United States.
The series reenacts and follows the events of actual 9-1-1 calls. Within each episode, the 9-1-1 call narrates what is happening while interviews with those involved are also included with their first-hand details.
Each episode opens with the following:
|“||These stories are based on actual 911 calls, some of which have been edited for dramatic purposes. They contain dramatizations of certain events.||”|
Season 1 (2012)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||1||"I Need You to Put the Gun Down"||November 29, 2012||1.62|
|In the series debut, a mother debates whether to use her gun on a suspected rapist; a grandmother is in panic when she's faced with an burglar at her residence and a gunman holds a sporting goods retail store hostage.|
|2||2||"He Told Me I Was Going to Die Today"||December 6, 2012||1.32|
|An obsessed previous love interest comes back to get revenge on his past lover, which leads to a high speed pursuit. Two females in Indiana are put into danger when they stand on an unstable frozen lake. A pregnant woman in Denver, Colorado is assaulted by a stalker.|
|3||3||"I Plan on Leaving Here in a Body Bag"||December 13, 2012||1.47|
|A man abducts his previous wife, and holds her hostage due to unresolved issues. A mentally unstable male opens fire on a suburban neighborhood in Ohio. A widow in California carefully contacts authorities when an unknown burglar attempts to discover a way into her house.|
Season 2 (2013)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|4||1||"He's in My Room"||August 8, 2013||1.18|
|A mother and son are trapped inside a closet after a burglar makes his way into their home. A pair of teenagers who are enjoying their spring break are key witnesses to a car crash. A hiker ends up buried in the snow.|
|5||2||"I'm Gonna Shoot Your Head Off"||August 15, 2013||1.31|
|A customer attempts to acquire weapons from inside a sporting goods store. Two teenagers exploring are trapped after an ice cave falls in. An employee and a customer at a tanning salon are met with an evil individual.|
|6||3||"I Don't Want to Die Like This"||August 22, 2013||1.11|
|A young woman calls for help when she sees two men crawl over her back fence. An AMBER Alert helps a woman spot a child and his kidnapper. A man with a machete forces his way into his ex-wife's home.|
|7||4||"Get Out of the Van and Run"||August 29, 2013||1.34|
|A cab driver calls 911 after she's met with a violent passenger. A teenager is woken up at home after an intruder enters with weapons. A pregnant woman ends up trapped in a fire.|
|8||5||"I'm in the Back of a Truck"||September 5, 2013||1.18|
|Two masked burglars make their way into a man's residence. A college student calls for help after her ex-boyfriend abducts her. A woman is hiding in her closet after a man breaks into her home.|
|9||6||"I Don't Want to Shoot a Gun"||September 12, 2013||1.25|
|A 12 year old girl grabs her parents gun when a burglar makes his way in. A kidnapping spills over into a nearby residence. An elderly couple make a call for help.|
- "A&E Presents New Original Real Life Series "PANIC 9-1-1" Thursday November 29 at 10PM ET/PT". Retrieved December 15, 2012.
- "Panic 911 - About the Show". Retrieved December 15, 2012.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: NFL Network Tops Competition with "Thursday Night Football"". Retrieved December 15, 2012.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: NFL Network Tops Charts with Broncos/Raiders". Retrieved December 15, 2012.
- "Thursday's Cable Ratings: "Thursday Night Football" Wraps Season on Top". Retrieved December 15, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (August 9, 2013). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Alien Sharks' Wins Night, 'Pawn Stars', 'Burn Notice', 'Sullivan & Son', 'Graceland', 'Project Runway' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 10, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (August 16, 2013). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Wins Night, Pre-Season Football, 'Burn Notice', 'Sullivan & Son', 'Project Runway', 'Graceland' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 23, 2013). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Tops Night + Pre-Season Football, 'Burn Notice', 'Ridiculousness', 'Sullivan & Son' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 30, 2013). "Thursday Cable Ratings: College Football Wins Night + 'Pawn Stars', 'Project Runway', 'Hatfields & McCoys: White Lightning' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (September 6, 2013). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Burn Notice' Wins Night, 'Project Runway', 'Graceland', 'Ridiculousness', 'Pawn Stars', 'Anger Management' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 13, 2013). "Thursday Cable Ratings 'Thursday Night Football' Wins Night 'Burn Notice' Finale, 'Project Runway', 'Pawn Stars', 'Graceland' & More". TV by the Numbers.