From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Panin (disambiguation))
"Panin" may refer to:
- Members of a noble Panin family
- Adam Panin
- Alexei Panin
- Andrey Panin, Russian actor and director
- Boris Panin, Prime Minister
- Ivan Panin
- Nikita Fyodorovich Panin
- Nikolai Panin, Russian figure skater and Olympic champion
- Pavel Panin (1909–1943), a Soviet aircraft pilot and Hero of the Soviet Union
- Stepan Panin
- Vasily Panin
"Panina" may refer to:
- Countess Sofia Panina (1871–1956), philanthropist and Kadet Party politician
- Vera Panina, a 1918 German film by Urban Gad.
- Valentina Panina, a Russian actress.
- Varya Panina (Varvara Panina, Varja Panina), (1872 – May 28, 1911), A famous Russian Gypsy romance singer of the beginning of the 20th century
- Several people called Natalya Panina
- Michman Panin, a 1960 Soviet military drama film
PanIN refers to:
- Pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia – the precursor lesion associated with the most common type of pancreatic cancer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.