From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up panini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panini may refer to:
- Pāṇini (fl. 4th century BCE), ancient Sanskrit grammarian
- Giovanni Paolo Panini (1691–1765), Italian artist
- A. R. Raja Raja Varma (1863–1918), Indian poet, grammatician, also known as Kerala Panini
- Carlos Panini (died 1951), wealthy Mexican businessman of Italian origin
- Manuel Panini (born 1983), Italian footballer
- Panini (sandwich), a sandwich-like food, Italian in origin
- Panini (primates), formerly a zoological tribe containing chimpanzees, now usually re-classified as the subtribe Panina
- Panini Group, a company headquartered in Modena, Italy
- Panini, a character in the animated television series Chowder
- Panini Modena, the original name of Pallavolo Modena
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.