Eastern Punjabi Wikipedia (above) and Western Punjabi Wikipedia (below)
|Slogan||ਇੱਕ ਅਜ਼ਾਦ ਗਿਆਨਕੋਸ਼
The Free Encyclopaedia
Type of site
|Internet encyclopedia project|
|Users||6,449 (September 2013)
33,379 (March 2015)
|Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 and GFDL, Media licensing varies|
|Created by||Punjabi Wiki community|
|Editor||Punjabi Wiki community|
|Launched||June 3, 2002
October 24, 2008 (Western Punjabi)
Western edition was started on October 24, 2008 as incubator and its domain came into existence on August 13, 2009. It has 33,379 articles as of March 2015.
The first Punjabi Wikipedia workshop was organized in Ludhiana on July 28, 2012 and later another on August 16, 2012 at the Punjabi University in Patiala to inform people how to edit and add to the wiki.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2015)|
- Panjabi Wikipedia statistics
- "Punjabi Wikipedia workshop in Delhi on 27th, Ludhiana on 28th of July". July 27, 2012. YesPunjab.com. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
- "Contribute to Wikipedia Punjabi, says representative". Tribune India (Ludhiana). July 29, 2012. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Wikipedia:Multilingual statistics (2004)
- "Articles can be compiled in the Punjabi Version of Wikipedia". News. PunjabNewsExpress. August 18, 2012. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
- "Punjabi Wikipedia Workshop at Punjabi University, Patiala". News. CIS-India.org. September 28, 2012. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Punjabi Wikipedia workshops.|