Punjabi Wikipedia logo
|Slogan||ਇੱਕ ਅਜ਼ਾਦ ਗਿਆਨਕੋਸ਼
(A Free Encyclopedia)
|Type of site||Internet encyclopedia project|
|Users||6,449 (September 2013)|
|Content license||Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 and GFDL, Media licensing varies|
|Created by||Punjabi Wiki community|
|Editor||Punjabi Wiki community|
|Launched||June 3, 2002|
The Punjabi Wikipedia is the Punjabi language edition of Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Its domain came into existence on June 3, 2002 but the first three articles were only written in August 2004 In July 2012, it had reached 2,400 articles.
The first Punjabi Wikipedia workshop was organized in Ludhiana on July 28, 2012 and later another on August 16, 2012 at the Punjabi University in Patiala to inform people how to edit and add to the wiki.
- Panjabi Wikipedia statistics
- "Punjabi Wikipedia workshop in Delhi on 27th, Ludhiana on 28th of July". July 27, 2012. YesPunjab.com. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
- "Contribute to Wikipedia Punjabi, says representative". Tribune India (Ludhiana). July 29, 2012. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Wikipedia:Multilingual statistics (2004)
- "Articles can be compiled in the Punjabi Version of Wikipedia". News. PunjabNewsExpress. August 18, 2012. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
- "Punjabi Wikipedia Workshop at Punjabi University, Patiala". News. CIS-India.org. September 28, 2012. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Punjabi Wikipedia workshops.|