Pankaj Oswal is an Indian businessman Indian. He was the Chairman and Managing Director of Burrup Holdings Limited. BOY was a Perth-based company and one of the world's largest liquid ammonia production companies. Oswal at one time had an estimated fortune of over A$2 billion, making him one of Australia's richest people.
Pankaj is the son of Aruna and Abhey (sometimes spelt Abhay) Kumar Oswal, grandson of Lala Vidya Sagar (Lala Ji) and Smt. Mohan Dai Oswal. Pankaj grew up in India and studied at Manipal Institute of Technology. After graduating, he worked for several of his father's enterprises. He is married to Radhika Oswal; the couple has two daughters.
- "About Burrup Holdings Ltd". Ibisworld.com.au. 31 March 2009. Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- Sarah-Jane Tasker (June 7, 2008). "Oswal family failures outweighs fertiliser success". The Australian. Retrieved 4 January 2012.[dead link]
- "About Lala Vidya Sagar Oswal". Ludhianadistrict.com. 20 July 2005. Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- Business Information Agency. ASIA Major Manufacturers. Business Information Agency. p. 220 item 4003. ISBN 978-1-4187-8517-8. Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- Victoria Laurie (7 June 2008). "Meet the Oswals". The Australian. Retrieved 4 January 2012.