Pankaj Oswal is an Indian businessman Indian. He was the Chairman and Managing Director of Burrup Holdings Limited. BOY was a Perth-based company and one of the world's largest liquid ammonia production companies. Oswal at one time had an estimated fortune of over A$2 billion, making him one of Australia's richest people.
Pankaj is the son of Aruna and Abhey (sometimes spelt Abhay) Kumar Oswal, grandson of Lala Vidya Sagar (Lala Ji) and Smt. Mohan Dai Oswal. Pankaj grew up in India and studied at Manipal Institute of Technology. After graduating he worked for several of his father's enterprises. He is married to Radhika Oswal; the couple has two daughters.
- "About Burrup Holdings Ltd". Ibisworld.com.au. 31 March 2009. Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- 5 Minutes 10 Minutes (15 December 2011). "Oswal family failures outweighs fertiliser success, Sarah-Jane Tasker, The Australian, June 7, 2008". Theaustralian.news.com.au. Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- "About Lala Vidya Sagar Oswal". Ludhianadistrict.com. 20 July 2005. Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- Asia Major Manufacturers, pg 220 item 4003. Google Books. Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- 5 Minutes 10 Minutes (15 December 2011). "The Australian, Meet the Oswals, Victoria Laurie, The Australian, 7 June 2008". The Australian. Retrieved 4 January 2012.