Panna (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
Panna Vidhan Sabha constituency (Hindi: पन्ना विधान सभा निर्वाचन क्षेत्र) is one of the 230 Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) constituencies of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. This constituency came into existence in 1951 as one of the 48 Vidhan Sabha constituencies of the erstwhile Vindhya Pradesh state,
Panna (constituency number 60) is one of the 3 Vidhan Sabha constituencies located in Panna district. This constituency covers the entire Ajaigarh tehsil, Panna municipality and part of Panna tehsil of the district.
Panna is part of Khajuraho Lok Sabha constituency along with seven other Vidhan Sabha segments, namely, Gunnaor and Pawai in this district, Chandla and Rajnagar in Chhatarpur district and Vijayraghavgarh, Murwara and Bahoriband in Katni district.
Members of Legislative Assembly
As from a constituency of Vindhya Pradesh:
As from a constituency of Madhya Pradesh:
- 1957: Devendra Vijay Singh, Independent
- 1962: Narendra Singh, Indian National Congress
- 1967: Het Ram Dubey, Indian National Congress
- 1972: Het Ram Dubey, Indian National Congress
- 1977: Lokendra Singh, Janata Party
- 1980: Het Ram Dubey, Indian National Congress (I)
- 1985: Jai Prakash Patel, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 1990: Kusum Singh, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 1993: Lokendra Singh, Indian National Congress
- 1998: Kusum Singh, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2003: Kusum Singh, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2008: Shrikant Dubey, Indian National Congress
- 2013: Kusum Singh, Bharatiya Janata Party
- "District/Assembly List". Chief Electoral Officer, Madhya Pradesh website. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- "Statistical Report on General Election, 1951 to the Legislative Assembly of Vindhya Pradesh". Election Commission of India website. p. 4.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008". The Election Commission of India. pp. 231, 250.
- "Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha General Elections - 2008 (in Hindi)". Chief Electoral Officer, Madhya Pradesh website. Retrieved 7 March 2011.