From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pant or pants in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pant may refer to:
- Pants, an article of clothing
- To breathe quickly, spasmodically, or in a labored manner
- Panting is used by many furry animals as a means of thermoregulation
- Pant (surname), a North Indian and Nepalese surname
Pant (meaning "a hollow" in Welsh) is a common Welsh place name element
Places named Pant include:
- Pant, Denbighshire, Wales
- Pant, Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
- Pant, Shropshire, England
- Pant, Wrexham, Wales
PANT is an ICAO code for Annette Island Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.