Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
|Traded as||BSE: 535755
Pranab Barua, Managing Director
Manoj Kedia, (CFO)
|Revenue||Rs. 1285 Cr for FY 12 - 13|
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited is an Indian premium clothing retail chain. The first Pantaloons store was launched in Gariahat, Kolkata in 1997. As of November 2013, there are 76 Pantaloons stores in 44 cities. Pantaloons was previously controlled by the Future Group, but has now been taken over by Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited (ABNL).
The first Pantaloons store was launched in Gariahat, Kolkata in 1997.
Pantaloons currently has 76 fashion stores across 39 cities and plans are underway to extend its footprint in the rest of India.
Pantaloons’ retails products consists of various brands across categories that range from western to ethnic wear, formal to party wear and active wear for men, women and kids. Some of its flagship labels are in-house brands such as Akkriti, Rangmanch, Trishaa, Honey, Annabelle, JM Sport, F Factor, Chalk, and Ajile.
Other than apparel, Pantaloons also offers an assortment of fashion accessories like fragrances, footwear, handbags, watches, sunglasses, etc.
The BSE stock code of Pantaloons is 535755. The NSE stock code of Pantaloons is PFRL.
- "Pranab Barua is new MD of pantaloons".
- Sapna Agarwal (2012-05-01). "Aditya Birla to buy Pantaloons retail chain". Livemint. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
- "Media | Press releases | Aditya Birla Nuvo to acquire controlling stake in Future Groupâ€™s Pantaloons Format business". Aditya Birla Nuvo. 2012-04-30. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
- "Our business | Garments | Pantaloons". Aditya Birla Nuvo. 2013-06-17. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
- "pantaloons retail India is now pantaloons fashion and retail ltd".