From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Panteley Dimitrov - Bulgarian football midfielder
- Panteley Kiselov - Bulgarian soldier and general
- Panteleimon Golosov - a Russian Constructivist architect and brother of Ilya Golosov.
- Panteleimon Kotokos - a Greek Orthodox bishop
- Panteleimon Kulish - Ukrainian writer
- Panteleimon Ponomarenko - the general in the Red Army
- Panteleimon Romanov - Russian/Soviet writer
- Panteleimon Sudzhaksky - a Bulgarian Orthodox monk
- Beach of Panteleimon - a settlement of the former municipal district of Panteleimonas
- Panteleimon, Kilkis - a village in the Kilkis regional unit, Greece.
- Panteleimon Kulish Gymnasium - a high school in Borzna, Ukraine
- Church of Saint Panteleimon of Acharnai - a church in central Athens, Greece.
- Church of St. Panteleimon (Nerezi) - a church in Gorno Nerezi, Republic of Macedonia.
- Church of Saint Panteleimon (Thessaloniki) - a church in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- St. Panteleimon's Cathedral - a large Eastern Orthodox cathedral in the Kievan neighbourhood of Theophania.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.