Paoli (SEPTA station)
SEPTA Regional Rail commuter rail station
|Address||13 East Lancaster Avenue
and 31 North Valley Road
Paoli, PA, 19301
|Connections||SEPTA Suburban Bus: 92, 105, 204, 205, 206|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Parking||486 spaces (177 daily, 309 permit)|
|Bicycle facilities||4 racks (8 spaces)|
|Station code||PAO (Amtrak)|
|Operator||Amtrak & SEPTA|
|Fare zone||4 (SEPTA)|
|Passengers (2011-2012)||167,561 (Amtrak, yearly)
1,240 (SEPTA, weekday boardings)
Paoli Station is a commuter rail station located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia at 13 Lancaster Avenue (US 30), Paoli, Pennsylvania.  It is served by Amtrak's Keystone Service and Pennsylvanian trains, and most Paoli/Thorndale Line trains. The station has a waiting room and a coffee shop.
The SEPTA ticket office and waiting room are open weekdays 5:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. excluding holidays, Saturdays 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and Sundays 8:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
The Amtrak ticket window is open Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. An Amtrak QuikTrak machine is available Monday through Friday 5:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. and on weekends during SEPTA ticketing hours. There are 486 parking spaces at the station.
Plans have been drawn up for an expanded Paoli station on the site of the former Pennsylvania Railroad/Amtrak/SEPTA train shed and repair facility. This facility was contaminated with PCBs; cleanup of the shed property where the future station may stand was completed in 2005 as a Superfund project.
- "Transportation Planning for the Philadelphia–Harrisburg “Keystone” Railroad Corridor" (PDF). Federal Railroad Administration. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2012, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2012. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Fiscal Year 2011 Annual Service Plan" (PDF). SEPTA. p. 71-72. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Paoli Station (Google Maps)
Media related to Paoli (SEPTA station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Paoli, PA
- SEPTA - Paoli Station
- Paoli Transportation Center plan.
- Citizens for the Train; website detailing all aspects of the Greenline project
- Paoli Amtrak-SEPTA Station (USA RailGuide -- TrainWeb)
- Station from Valley Road from Google Maps Street View