From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paper is a thin, flat material produced by the compression of fibres.
Paper(s) or The Paper may also refer to:
Publishing and academia
- Newspaper, a periodical publication
- Paper (magazine), an American monthly fashion and culture magazine
- The Paper (newspaper), a 1960s underground newspaper published in East Lansing, Michigan, U.S.
- Papers (software), a reference management package
- Scholarly paper, in academic publishing, a work published in a peer-reviewed journal
- Term paper, a research paper written by a student as a school assignment
- the paper, a student newspaper at Fordham University
Society, government, and business
- Banknote, or paper money
- Commercial paper, a type of unsecured promissory note
- Document, a physical representation of a body of information
- White paper, an authoritative report by a government or other organization
- Green paper, in Europe, a non-committal report that may lead to a white paper
Film and television
- The Paper, a 1994 film directed by Ron Howard and starring Michael Keaton
- Paper (film), a 2010 Turkish film
- The Paper (TV series), an American reality show
- "The Paper" (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Paper (album), an album by Rich Robinson
- "Paper" (Krayzie Bone song)
- "Paper" (Queen Latifah song)
- "Papers" (song), a song by Usher
- "Paper", a song by Talking Heads from Fear of Music
- Yomiko Readman or "The Paper", a fictional character in the Japanese light-novel series Read or Die and related manga and OVA
- Papers, a play by Allan Stratton
- Precision Array for Probing the Epoch of Reionization (PAPER), a radio telescope
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.