From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Paperboys)
|Look up paperboy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A paperboy is someone who delivers newspapers.
Paperboy may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Paperboy (1994 film), a Canadian horror film by Douglas Jackson
- The Paperboy (2012 film), an American drama by Lee Daniels
- Paperboys (film), a 2001 American documentary by Mike Mills
- Paper Boys, a 2009 American coming-of-age film by Bryan E. Hall
- The Paperboy (Fawlty Towers), a fictional character in the British sitcom Fawlty Towers
- The Paperboy (novel), a 1995 novel by Pete Dexter
- Paperboy, a 1999 novel by Isabelle Holland
- The Paperboy, a children's book by Dav Pilkey
- Paperboy (rapper) (born 1969), American rapper
- Paperboy Fabe (born 1984), American music producer
- Eli "Paperboy" Reed, American singer
- Paperboys (group), a Norwegian hip hop duo
- The Paperboys, a Canadian folk music band
- "Paperboy", a song by Charles Hamilton, feat. B.o.B
- "Paperboy", a song by Stabilo from Cupid?
- "Paperboy", a song from the 2011 Bruce Hornsby musical SCKBSTD
- Paperboy (video game), a 1984 arcade game by Atari Games
- Josh Wilson (baseball) (born 1981), nicknamed "The Paperboy", American baseball shortstop
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.