From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Papier or papier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Papier may refer to :
- paper in French, Dutch, Afrikaans, Polish or German, word that can be found in the following expressions:
- Papier-mâché, a construction material made of pieces of paper stuck together using a wet paste
- Papier collé, a painting technique and type of collage
- Papier d'Arménie, a perfume coated paper
- Le papier ne peut pas envelopper la braise, a 2007 French-Cambodian documentary film directed by Rithy Panh
- sans papiers, a term for Illegal immigrants in French
- Hans-Jürgen Papier (born 1943), a German scholar in Laws, Ex-President of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Papier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.