From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up papyrus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Papyrus is a thick paper-like material produced from the pith of the papyrus plant.
Papyrus may also refer to:
- Papyrus (comics), a Belgian comic book series
- Papyrus (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse and sire
- Papyrus (software), an Open Source UML 2 tool
- Papyrus (typeface), a widely available typeface designed by Chris Costello
- Papyrus Design Group, a computer game developer
- Papyrus sedge (Cyperus papyrus), a monocot belonging to the sedge family Cyperaceae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.