From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Parabole)
"Parabole" redirects here. For the genus of moth, see Parabole (moth).
See also: Wiktionary:parabole
For a story with hidden meaning. called a "parabola" in some languages, see Parable.
A parabola is a mathematical curve.
Parabola may also refer to:
- The Parabola Allegory, a Rosicrucian allegory attributed to Hinricus Madathanus, c.1630.
- Parabola (magazine), a magazine published by The Society for the Study of Myth and Tradition
- "Parabola (song)", by Tool
- Parabola (album), by Gil Evans
- "Parabola", a song by the band Jawbreaker on Bivouac (album)
- Parabola (moth), a genus of moth
- Note: There is also a different genus of moth called Parabole (moth).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parabola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.