From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paradigm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It also may refer to:
- (in philosophy of science) a Kuhnian scientific paradigm
- (in experimental science) paradigm (experimental), an experimental setup
- (in computing) a programming paradigm, a style of programming, usually enforced by the programming language used
- (in linguistics) an Inflectional paradigm.
- (in medicine) Minimed Paradigm, an insulin pump made by Minimed/Medtronic
Other uses 
- Paradigm Shift Solutions, a fight training manufacturing company
- Paradigm Talent Agency, a talent and literary agency headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA
- Paradigm (comics), a character in the Marvel Comics
- Paradigm City, the setting of the anime series Big O
- Paradigm Electronics, a Canadian electronics company
- Paradigm Entertainment, a video game studio
- Paradigm (publication), an independent comic book series licensed by Image Comics
- Paradigm (publisher), a Japanese publishing company
- Paradigm Publishing, the post-secondary division of EMC Publishing, LLC
- Paradimes (band), a reggae, world and soul musical group from Leicester, U.K.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.