Paradise Kiss (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Takehiko Shinjo|
|Produced by||Shinzō Matsuhashi
|Screenplay by||Kenji Bando|
|Based on||Paradise Kiss
by Ai Yazawa
|Music by||Yoshihiro Ike|
|Edited by||Yoshifumi Fukazawa|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros. Pictures|
|Running time||116 minutes|
Paradise Kiss (パラダイス・キス Paradaisu kisu?) is a 2011 Japanese film based on the manga of the same name. The film is directed by Takehiko Shinjo, and it stars actors Keiko Kitagawa, Osamu Mukai, Yusuke Yamamoto.
- Keiko Kitagawa as Yukari 'Caroline' Hayasaka
- Osamu Mukai as Jouji 'George' Koizumi
- Yusuke Yamamoto as Hiroyuki Tokumori
- Shunji Igarashi as Isabella
- Kento Kaku as Arashi Nagase
- Aya Omasa as Miwako Sakurada
- Natsuki Kato as Kaori Asou
- Hitomi Takahashi as Yukino Koizumi
- Shigemitsu Ogi as Joichi Nikaido
- Michiko Hada as Yasuko Hayasaka
- Hiroyuki Hirayama as Seiji Kisaragi
- Tomohisa Yuge as Yamaguchi, a cameraman
- Nicole Ishida as Kaori's model
- Aya Omasa and Keiko Kitagawa were part of Fuji TV drama Buzzer Beat in 2009.
- Osamu Mukai made 3 movies and 18 TV Dramas prior to Paradise Kiss in 2011.
- "パラダイス・キス on eiga.com". eiga.com (in Japanese). eiga.com. Retrieved 2011-06-10.
|This article about a Japanese film or Japanese film–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|