Paradise Pachinko is an by the Japanese noise musician Merzbow. It consists of raw material recorded on four-track cassette. The album is named after and depicts the Pachinko Tengoku pachinko parlor.
A box set called Merzbient was released in 2010 featuring raw material recorded 1987–90 on four-track.
All music composed by Masami Akita.
||"Untitled Raw-Material 1"
||"Untitled Raw-Material 2"
- No mix, no editing, no synthesizer, no oscillator
- All tracks recorded on TASCAM Porta Two in 1990 & 1992
- Mastered from 4-channel cassettes direct to DAT
- Inner 'Paradise Pachinko' photo taken at Horiwari crossroad, Meiji-Street, Tokyo 1998
- Masami Akita – bowed scrap metals, piano wired handmade cellos, turntables, feedback-mixer, loops, etc.
- Tochnit Aleph – cover, packaging
Every copy is signed by Masami Akita.