Nevada State Route 605
|Maintained by NDOT|
|Length:||2.977 mi (4.791 km)|
|Existed:||1976-07-01, 1983-04-27 – 2001|
|South end:||SR 593 in Las Vegas|
|North end:||SR 589 in Las Vegas|
State Route 605 was a north–south state highway in the Las Vegas urban area. SR 605 comprised a portion of Paradise Road.
Route description 
SR 605 began at Tropicana Avenue (SR 593). From there, it followed Paradise Road north to its terminus at Sahara Avenue (SR 589). The portion of Paradise Road from Harmon Avenue (near the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino) south to Tropicana Avenue was a multi-lane one-way street southbound.
State Route 605 was relinquished to local control in 2001.
Paradise Road 
Paradise Road is considered the main entrance to McCarran International Airport. The northern leg of the Las Vegas Monorail runs down the center of the road for a portion of the route and then along the eastern side to the monorail's northern terminus.
Notable attractions on Paradise include:
- McCarran International Airport
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Terrible's Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- LVH (Formerly The Las Vegas Hilton)
- Sahara Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Monorail
Public transport 
RTC Transit Route 108 functions on this road.
- "Nevada Log: Routes 600 through 699". Rocky Mountain Roads. 2002-06-26. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- Nevada DOT. "Nevada State Maintained Highways, Index and Maps, January 2006".