From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Paralipomena in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Paralipomenon, a Greek name for the Old Testament Books of Chronicles
- Paralipomena of Baruch (Säqoqawä Eremyas), pseudepigraphicon of the Ethiopian canon, similar to Lamentations and 4 Baruch
- Paralipomena of Jeremiah (4 Baruch), pseudepigraphicon attributed to the prophet Baruch
- Paralipomena Orphica, 1970 essay by Harry Mulisch
- Parerga and Paralipomena (or Accessories and Postscripts), 1851 work by philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer
- Paralipomeni della Batracomiomachia, 1835 satirical sequel by Giacomo Leopardi to Homer's Batrachomyomachia (Battle of Frogs and Mice)
- Paralipomena: Remains of Gospels and Sayings of Christ Rev. Bernhard Pick 1908. Pick uses the word in the title but not in the text, to refer to extra-canonical sayings of Jesus.
- Paralipomena, the final chapter in Theodor Adorno's Aesthetic Theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.