From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parameshwara may refer to:
- Parameshwara (God), a Sanskrit term for Supreme God
- Y. G. Parameshwara, first Indian and only the second person in the world to become a doctor and practice medicine despite being blind
- Parameshvara, Indian mathematician
- Parameswara (sultan), Malaccan sultan
- G. Parameshwara, Indian Politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parameshwara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.