From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paranoid (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paranoid refers to paranoia, a thought process that typically includes persecutory beliefs.
Paranoid may also refer to:
- Paranoid (album), an album by Black Sabbath
- "Paranoid" (song), the title song
- "Paranoid" (Jonas Brothers song)
- "Paranoid" (Kanye West song)
- "Paranoid", a song by Alana Grace from Break the Silence
- "Paranoid", a song by Grand Funk Railroad from Grand Funk
- Paranoid (band), a German EBM group
In other media:
- Paranoid (2000 thriller film), an indie film starring Jessica Alba
- Paranoid (2000 horror film) (also known as Frightmare), a film directed by Ash Smith
- "Paranoid: A Chant", a poem by Stephen King
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.