From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with paraphilia.
|Look up paraphernalia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paraphernalia was the separate property of a married woman, such as clothing and jewelry.
Paraphernalia may also refer to:
- Drug paraphernalia, any equipment, product, or material that is used to consume or distribute drugs for recreational usage
- A variety of tools and artifacts considered collectively
- Memorabilia and other collectibles
- Regalia, the privileges and insignia, characteristic of a Sovereign or Emperor
- Paraphernalia (album), an album by Enuff Z'nuff
- Paraphernalia, a jazz group fronted by saxophonist-flautist Barbara Thompson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.