Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind
|Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind|
|Author||Joseph Banks Rhine
Joseph Gaither Pratt
Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind is a book by Joseph Banks Rhine and Joseph Gaither Pratt, originally published in 1957. It is a textbook and reference work which provides an introduction to the field of parapsychology, which discusses "methods for testing, tables for evaluation, reading lists, and other research aids".
- J. B. Rhine and J. G. Pratt. Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind Kessinger Publishing, 2006.
- Joseph Banks Rhine. Extra-sensory perception Branden Books, 1983, p. xlvi.
- Michael Scriven. Review: Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind The Philosophical Review, Vol. 68, No. 4 (Oct., 1959), pp. 560-562.
- C. J. Ducasse. Review: Parapsychology, Frontier Science of the Mind Philosophy East and West, Vol. 7, No. 3/4 (Oct., 1957 - Jan., 1958), pp. 155-157.
- Parapsychology. Frontier Science of the Mind Southern Medical Journal, November 1958, Volume 51, Issue 11, p. 1489.
|This parapsychology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|