From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paras may refer to:
- Paras, Crown Prince of Nepal
- Paras (film), a 1971 Hindi film
- The name for philosopher's stone in India (see also: Parash Pathar)
- Paras (Pokémon)
- Benjie Paras, a Filipino actor and a former professional basketball player
- Paras District, one of six districts of the province Cangallo in Peru
Paras is a name of an Indian boy. from the word paras, a diamond is come to know as ( Parasmani)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.