From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Parasol or parasol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Parasol is a type of umbrella made for protection from the sun.
Parasol may also refer to:
- Parasol wing, a monoplane airplane
- Parasol aircraft, a type of airplane that has its wings mounted above and away from the fuselage
- REP Parasol, a French military reconnaissance aircraft of World War I
- Heath Parasol, an American parasol winged, homebuilt monoplane first flown in 1926
- Morane-Saulnier "Parasol", a French military aircraft of the 1910s
- Parasol, United States Virgin Islands, a settlement
- Ile Parasol (Parasol Island), British Indian Ocean Territory
- Parasol Rocks, near the island of Huevos, Trinidad and Tobago
- The Parasol, a cartoon series of paintings by Francisco Goya
- Parasol Records, a record label
- Parasol (satellite), a French built Earth observing research satellite
- Ruth Parasol (born 1967), founder of PartyGaming, the parent company of online poker site PartyPoker.com
- Parasol mushroom, a fungus
- Parasol Foundation, a charitable organization
- Firmiana simplex, the Chinese parasol tree
- Batalion Parasol, a unit of the Polish Home Army
- Rykarda Parasol, American artist and songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parasol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.