|Elevation||19 m (62 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Parawada is a Suburb and a Mandal in Visakhapatnam district in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. Paravada is well developed with industries like NTPC, Jawahar nehru pharama city, New BARC and appreal park. But vastly polluting ground water and air.
Paravada is located at  It has an average elevation of 19 meters (65 feet)..
Parawada is an Mandal in Andhra Pradesh.
List of Elected Members:
- 1951 - Mullapadi Veerabhadram
- 1955 - Eti Nagayya
- 1962 - Salapu China Appala Naidu
- 1967 - S.R.S.Appala Naidu
- 1972 and 1978 - Bhattam Srirama Murthy
- 1983 and 1985 - Paila Appala Naidu
- 1989, 1994 and 1999 - Bandaru Satyanarayana Murthy
- 2004 - Gandi Babji
- 2009-Panchakarla Ramesh Babu
- 2014-Bandaru Satyanarayana Murthy
Edit by Peersaheb
The villages in Parawada mandal are :
- Ravada (Famous village in paravada because of peersaheb born in that village)
- Bharinikam (Bapadupalem)(kattavanipalem)
- Edulapaka Bonangi
- Gorlivani Palem
- Lamarthi Agraharam
- Payakarao Bonangi
- Salapuvanipalem /* now it is a part of GVMC */
- Thadi /* now it is a part of GVMC */
Apsrtc run the buses from all areas in vizag city. Duvvada railway station is very close to this area.
In mandal ZPHS in Dharmarayudu peta is famous becouse they have telugu & english medium they teaches well and so many students got iiit in that school.So we want to encourage that type of schools.
|This article about a location in Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in Visakhapatnam district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|