Parce Que Tu Crois
"Parce que tu crois" (English translation: "Because You Believe") is a song by Armenian-French singer Charles Aznavour. It was released on his 1966 albums La bohème and Chante Paris au mois d'août.
The song has been sampled by numerous music artists including:
- Dr. Dre's on "What's the Difference" (feat. Eminem and Xzibit) (1999)
- Bitter:Sweet on "Dirty Laundry"
- Blu Cantrell on "Breathe (featuring Sean Paul)"
- Wax Tailor on "Positively Inclined"
- Koxie on "Garçon"
- Indila on "Dernière danse"
- BitterSweet: Sample Details
- The big issue, Cape Town - Volume 10, Issues 114-125 - 2007- Page 79