From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pareto may refer to:
- Lorenzo Pareto (1800-1865), Italian geologist and statesman
- Vilfredo Pareto (1848–1923), Italian sociologist, economist and philosopher
- Paula Pareto (born 1986), Argentine judoka
Several things named after Vilfredo Pareto:
- Pareto chart, an ordered bar chart used in statistical quality assurance
- Pareto distribution, a power law probability distribution
- Pareto efficiency, or Pareto optimality, a concept in economics
- Pareto index, a measure of the breadth of income distribution in economics
- Pareto principle, also known as the 80-20 rule
|Look up pareto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pareto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.