|Full name||Paraskevas Pantazopoulos|
|Date of birth||17 September 1988|
|Place of birth||Athens, Greece|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Current club||Puerto Rico Islanders|
|2012–||Puerto Rico Islanders||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 30, 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Youth and high school 
Pantazopoulos was born in Athens and began playing football at the age of four. He played for the Athens youth team Vrilisia F.C. for four years before his family moved to the United States in 1998. In Chicago, he played with the US Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program where he was recognized by the Chicago Magic, one of America's top boys' sides.
Pantazopoulos played in the Chicago Magic's starting XI and reached the US Youth Soccer National Championships final in Florida where they lost 1-0 to California's Arsenal F.C. With the US ODP 1988's, he competed against the Brazilian team in Lloret de Mar, Spain in 2006.
Pantazopoulos was a regular with Prospect High School's starting XI. During his high school career with the Prospect Knights, he tallied 51 goals, earning an Illinois All-State team selection over his four-year high school career.
During Pantazopoulos' senior high school season, he was offered a trial by German first division side F.C. Koln but declined the offer in favour of remaining with his high school team. In 2006, he signed with ASIL Lysi, a second division team in Cyprus. In 2007, Pantazopoulos signed with Greek third division side A.P.S. Zakynthos. After two seasons in Zakynthos, Pantazopoulos signed a one-year contract with fellow Greek third division side Korinthos F.C.. He spent the first half of the season with Korinthos and the second half with Aspropyrgos Enosis.
In January 2011, Pantazopoulos returned to the United States and won an open tryout, earning a trial with Major League Soccer outfit Chicago Fire, the club he has supported since his childhood.  Chicago officially signed him to a contract on April 4, 2011.
Pantazopoulos was waived by Chicago on March 11, 2012, six days prior to the club's first game of the MLS season.
- "Chicago Magic". Retrieved 2007-09-13.
- "Chicago Magic News March to July 2006". Retrieved 2007-09-13.
- Cole, Andy (2006-08-30). "Pari Power". THE JOURNAL & TOPICS NEWSPAPERS. Journal Online. Retrieved 2007-09-13.
- "Boys' Soccer: Northwest Team Previews". Retrieved 2007-09-13.
- "Greek Soccer Club Signs Pari Pantazopoulos". Retrieved 2007-09-13.
- "Εντυπωσίασε ο Πάρης Πανταζόπουλος στα tryout των Σικάγο Φάιρ" (in Greek). Contra.gr. 20 January 2011.
- Crandall, Jeff (2011-01-18). "Get to know Pari, Joining the Fire "A dream come true."". www.chicago-fire.com. Retrieved 2011-01-19.