From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up paria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paria can refer to:
- parias, a form of tribute in medieval Spain
- Paria, Gujarat, village in Vapi, Valsad, Gujarat, India
- Paria, Utah, or Pahreah, a ghost town on the Paria River in Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument in Utah, United States
- Paria (province), a Spanish colonial province of Venezuela, constituting the eastern portion of the country
- Paria River, tributary of the Colorado River, United States
- Paria Peninsula, peninsula in Sucre, Venezuela
- Gulf of Paria, gulf on the west coast of Trinidad
- of, from, or related to Paros, a Greek island in the central Aegean Sea
- Paria (band), an American experimental metal band active from 2001-2010
- Paria (opera), opera by Stanisław Moniuszko
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.