From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Península de Paria National Park is located on the peninsula.
As a political subdivision, the Paria Region of the peninsula is the aggregation of six municipalities within the Sucre State:
- Bermúdez (Capital: Carúpano),
- Arismendi (Capital: Río Caribe),
- Benítez (Capital: El Pilar),
- Libertador (Capital: Tunapuy),
- Mariño (Capital: Irapa)
- Valdez (Capital: Güiria).
|This article about a location in Venezuela is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|