From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pariah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pariah (often meaning outcast) may refer to:
- A member of the Paraiyar caste in Indian society
- Pariah state, a country whose behavior is out of line with international norms
Science and mathematics
- Pariah dog, a type of semi-feral dog
- Pariah group (mathematics), the six ( J1, J3, J4, O'N, Ru, Ly) of the 26 sporadic groups that are not contained in the monster group
- Pariah (album), 2005 album by the black metal band Naglfar
- Pariah, post-1987 name of the heavy metal band Satan
- "Pariah" by Black Sabbath, bonus track on the 2013 album 13
- "Pariah" by Danielle Dax, from the 1984 album Jesus Egg That Wept
- "Pariah" by dredg, title track of the 2009 album The Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion
- "Pariah" by Lamb of God, from the 2000 album New American Gospel
- "Pariah" by Scar Symmetry, bonus track on the 2009 album Dark Matter Dimensions
- Pariah's Child (album), 2014 album by the power metal band Sonata Arctica.
- "Pariah" by For Today, from the 2014 Fight The Silence album.
- Pariah (2011 film), a film by Dee Rees
- Pariah (1998 film), a film by Randolph Kret
- Pariah (play), a one-act play by August Strindberg
- Pariah (comics), DC Comics character
- Pariah (video game), a video game for PC and Xbox
- Pariah Dark, King of all Ghosts in the TV Danny Phantom universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pariah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.