Paris Hilton's My New BFF (season 2)
|Paris Hilton's My New BFF|
|Format||Competitive reality show|
|Created by||Jed Elinoff / Scott Thomas|
|Developed by||SallyAnn Salsano|
|Directed by||Jeanne Yugar|
|Opening theme||"My BFF" by Paris Hilton|
|Country of origin||USA|
|No. of episodes||10 (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Paris Hilton|
60 Minutes (including commercials)42 minutes (not including commercials)
|Original channel||MTV (Tuesday nights)
MuchMusic (Thursday nights)
|Original airing||June 2, 2009|
|Preceded by||Paris Hilton's British Best Friend|
|Followed by||Paris Hilton’s Dubai BFF|
The second season of Paris Hilton's My New BFF, also known simply as My New BFF, premiered in the United States on June 2, 2009 and is the third incarnation of the My New BFF franchise. Thirteen women and three men compete in challenges in an attempt to become Paris Hilton's new best friend. Ultimately, Stephen was declared the winner.
Hilton revealed that the winner of the first season, Brittany Flickinger, would not be a part of this season because they did not stay friends (though Flickinger herself has said she just hadn't spoken to Paris for some time). About this Hilton said: "I loved her and I trusted her, but sometimes people get too caught up and they change."
Hilton kept a closer watch on the contestants this season, and filled viewers in on her thoughts about the contestants from her "plush and relaxing" VIP lair.
Season 1 contestant Onch appeared as a co-host, dubbed the "Life Pet" by Hilton. Natalie Reid (a professional Paris Hilton-lookalike who also appeared with Hilton in The Simple Life), made a special guest appearance as Hilton's double in the premiere.
- ^[a] In episode 4, before the dinner party started, Paris surprised everyone by adding two game-changing contestants (Chris and David) to compete for her friendship.
- ^[c] Paris surprised everyone when she said she made a mistake by sending Stephen home, and ultimately, Paris wanted him as her BFF.
- The contestant is female.
- The contestant is male.
- The contestant was originally put up for discussion, but the decision was reversed.
- The contestant won the episode's challenge and was safe from elimination.
- The contestant was eliminated, brought back as a guest, then was named Paris Hilton's new BFF.
- The contestant was named Paris Hilton's Pet and won the challenge.
- The contestant was named Paris Hilton's Pet.
- The contestant was named Paris Hilton's Pet half way through the episode. (Pet changed twice in one episode)
- The contestant was still wearing the Pet necklace from the previous episode.
- Paris gave the 2nd Pet necklace to Tiniecia when Stephen was eliminated. (Stefanie had the 1st Pet necklace)
- The contestant was a special guest for the season finale, was part of the jury, and chose Tiniecia as a better BFF for Paris than Stefanie.
- The contestant was a special guest for the season finale, was part of the jury, and chose Stefanie as a better BFF for Paris than Tiniecia.
- The contestant was up for discussion and was saved.
- The contestant was a special guest for the season finale.
- The contestant won the episode's challenge and was up for discussion at panel.
- The contestant was eliminated.
- The contestant wasn't in the competition at that point
- The contestant wasn't put up for discussion and was suddenly eliminated at panel.
- The contestant was eliminated outside of panel.
- The contestant won the first challenge and became pet; but in the same episode, lost the second challenge, and was put up for discussion for losing the second challenge. (Pet changed twice in one episode)
- The contestant was named Paris Hilton's Pet, but was then put up for discussion at panel.
- TTYN – Talk To You Never, the goodbye message for eliminated contestants.
- TTYS – Talk To You Soon, the goodbye message for eliminated contestants that Paris wants to keep in touch, but not be "best" friends with.
|Rank||Name||Eliminated||Reason for elimination||Episode eliminated|
on August 4, 2009.5
|Paris did not think she could have a boy as a BFF, but when Stephen and all the other contestants came back to the house Paris picked him over Stefanie and Tiniecia.||Episode 9|
on July 28, 2009.
on August 4, 2009.
|Too much drama between her and Tiniecia.||Episode 10|
|Tiniecia Goldsmith||Too much drama between her and Stefanie.|
on July 21, 2009.
|Paris was worried that Amanda would "sell her out".||Episode 8|
on July 21, 2009.
|She was not willing to move to L.A.|
on July 14, 2009.
|Paris noticed that David was hanging out with other people instead of herself and didn't think it would work out.||Episode 7|
on July 7, 2009.
|Paris noted that she was up for discussion 3 times and that she had a bad sense of style by saying that "...she (Paris) looked hot..." in an obviously horrible outfit.||Episode 6|
on June 30, 2009.
|Paris thought that she was a liar and the one who Three Six Mafia was worried about.||Episode 5|
|Nicole White||Paris thought that she was there to further her career as an actress.|
on June 23, 2009.
|Paris thought that Chris wasn't really here for her and he wouldn't answer her question she gave him at dinner. Also, he was the only contestant up for elimination at whom Tinkerbell growled.||Episode 4|
on June 16, 2009
|Paris thought she didn't have a good sense of style and that she was not open and honest with her as her pet.4||Episode 3|
|Kristen Cavey||Paris didn't want her in the competition because she would brag a lot.3|
on June 9, 2009.
|Paris could not get over the lap dance that she gave at the bachelor party for the groom-to-be and was disgusted.2||Episode 2|
on June 9, 2009.
|Paris felt she could not be trusted, because of the fact that she made out with the groom-to-be.|
on June 2, 2009.
|Paris felt she did not stand out.||Episode 1|
on June 2, 2009.
|Paris thought she was freaky because she tripped at the party, her presentation at show and tell, and the tiger didn't like it when she pet him.1|
- ^ She was eliminated outside of panel.
- ^ She wasn't up for discussion when she was eliminated.
- ^ Kristen had told Paris that she said that the BFF mansion was almost as big as her parents house.
- ^ After being told TTYN by Paris, she told Paris "Good luck on your next porno," but that was bleeped out. She then said, "F*** you, Paris. You're not as nice as people think you are." She also gave Paris the finger.
- ^ Stephen was eliminated in Episode 9, but Paris surprised everyone when she said she had made a mistake by sending Stephen home (when all the potential BFF's were brought back). Paris ultimately decided she wanted Stephen as her BFF because of all the drama with Stefanie and Tiniecia.
- "Brittany Flickinger: I haven't talked to Paris in months". MTV. May 7, 2009.
- "Paris on Doug: He's Gonna Be My Husband". Yahoo News. April 4, 2009.
- "Paris Hilton's My New BFF". MTV. May 14, 2009.
- "Natalie Reid Will Make an Appearance on My BFF 2". ParisHiltonSite.net.
- Paris Hilton's My New BFF Official Website
- Paris Hilton's My New BFF Casting Website
- Paris Hilton Fansite with show coverage & updates
- Stephen's Official MTV Page
- Paris Hilton's Official Myspace Page