Paris of the East
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The description Paris of the East has been liberally applied to a large number of locations, including:
- Baku, Azerbaijan 
- Bandung, Indonesia 
- Beirut, Lebanon 
- Bucharest, Romania 
- Budapest, Hungary 
- Esfahan, Iran 
- Hanoi, Vietnam 
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 
- Irkutsk, Russia 
- Kolkata, India 
- Paris of the West (disambiguation)
- Little Paris (disambiguation)
- List of places called Venice of the East
- Venice of the North
- "Paris of the East, Venice of the North: cities that don't know their place".
- "Introducing Bandung".
- Cooke, Rachel (2006-11-22). "Paris of the east? More like Athens on speed". London: The Guardian.
- "Bucharest, the small Paris of the East".
- "Fall in love with the ‘Paris of the East’".
- "Esfahan-Paris of the East".
- "Lexical Leavings".
- "The City of Irkutsk". Baikal Info.
- "Goddess Durga and odes to Asia's Paris". Asia Times.
- "Leipzig – Klein-Paris des Ostens (Little Paris of the East)".
- http://www.lonelyplanet.com/philippines/manila/history. Missing or empty
- "The Paris of the East".
- "Affordable Prague charms adults and teens alike". CNN. 2009-05-18. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- "Riga Latvia for Tourists". USA Today.
- "Ross Island".
- "Cities Direct".
- "Shanghai bids to be 'Paris of the East' once more". CNN. 2011-06-10.
- "Warsaw: Past and Present of the city".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paris of the East.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.