From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up parish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A parish is a territorial unit used for ecclesiastical administration
and, derived from that,
A parish may also refer to a secular local government administrative entity:
- Parish (administrative division)
- Civil parish (disambiguation) in the British Isles
- Parishes of Louisiana, the equivalent of a county in the American state of Louisiana
People with 'Parish' surname 
- Mitchell Parish, an American lyricist.
- Robert Parish, a retired American basketball center.
- Stanton Parish, a fictional character in the TV Series Alphas
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.