|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)|
|Genres||Punk rock, Alternative rock, Emo|
|Years active||1996–2007, 2013–present|
- Ladd Mitchell: vocals, guitar
- Aaron Bickel: guitar
- Alex Haycraft: Bass
- Miles Logan: drums
Park is from Springfield, Illinois. They began in 1996 with Justin Valenti, Eric Lipe and Jon Heupel. After three shows as a trio Park played with one of Ladd Mitchell's former bands and Ladd joined Park a week later. Lipe and Heupel left in 2000 to pursue school and were replaced by Miles Logan and Timmy Costello. This current incarnation is the fourth major version of Park. Ladd Mitchell is the only member that has been in all four incarnations of Park.
With the release of No Signal, Park embarked on a yearlong North American tour. They then went home to write songs and returned to California for the recording of It Won't Snow Where You're Going, again produced by Cameron Webb, and released in November 2003. Park toured the US three times in 2004. In 2005, frontman Ladd Mitchell released a solo CD under the name A Times Beach Crush Factor. They released Building a Better in 2006 after another round of lineup changes. Webb returned to produce Building a Better, which the band described as "less riff oriented and more about song structure".
Park recorded a cover version of the Blink-182 song Obvious, which was included in the compilation album A Tribute to Blink 182: Pacific Ridge Records Heroes of Pop-Punk, released by Pacific Ridge Records in 2006.
On February 3, 2007, a blog on the Park Myspace revealed that Ladd would be leaving the band due to personal reasons, and the band would be breaking up.
- Blue Screen (Self Released, 1996) - EP
7 inch Vinyl
- The Sound of Sirens (Park/Civic Split) (Starry Night Records, 1997) Split 7 inch
- Mood Ring (Sam the Cat Records, 1997) - EP
- Random and Scattered (Self Released, 2000) - EP
- Scene 14 (Playing Field Records, 1999) - CD
- No Signal (Lobster Records, 2001) - CD
- It Won't Snow Where You're Going (Lobster Records, 2003) - CD
- Building A Better ______ (Lobster Records, 2006) - CD
- Building A Better ______ (Vega Vinyl, 2008) - LP
- Weathering a Summer (Self-released, 2007)
Forming an End (self-released 2009) www.parkmerch.com
- Cover version of Obvious by Blink-182 appeared in A Tribute to Blink 182: Pacific Ridge Records Heroes of Pop-Punk
- Park at Allmusic
- Review of It Won't Snow Where You're Going. Absolute Punk.
- Building a Better Park. Illinois Times, July 19, 2006.
- Interview with Park. The Marshalltown, August 21, 2006.
- Pacific Ridge Records Heroes of Pop Punk: A Tribute to Blink182, Vol. 1 at Allmusic
- Tiger Tank (ex-Park) preview new EP. Alternative Press, April 20, 2012.
- Park Frontman Begins New Project. Absolute Punk, August 26, 2011.