Park Han-byul at Ten K-378 Nike wireon Seoul October 23, 2011
November 17, 1984 |
Seoul, South Korea
|Other names||Park Han-byeol|
|Agent||YG Entertainment (2002-2004)
MSTeam Entertainment (2004-2011)
JF Entertainment (2011-present)
Jung Eun-woo (2014-present)
|Revised Romanization||Bak Han-byeol|
As a student at Anyang Art High School, Park posted photographs of herself on the internet, becoming an online celebrity due to her close physical resemblance to actress Jun Ji-hyun. After being signed by an entertainment agency, she made her acting debut in the 2003 horror film Wishing Stairs, her part requiring her to learn ballet over a two-month period of rigorous training.
In June 2009, K-pop singer Se7en acknowledged on his website that he and Park had been in a relationship for seven years, with the couple having first met when they were seniors in high school. Se7en had previously denied rumors that they were a couple in order to protect Park's privacy and let the relationship grow naturally. On December 23rd 2014 a statement was released by Park's agency stating that she and Se7en had ended their 12-year relationship earlier on in the year. She is currently dating actor Jung Eun-woo.
|2002||My Fair Lady||Su Yeon|
|Han River Ballad||Mee-ae|
|2006||Couple or Trouble||Oh Yu-gyung|
|Blue Fish||Kang Yoon-jung|
|Couple Breaking||Han Yeo-kyeong|
|Everybody Cha-cha-cha (aka Jolly Widows)||Han Jin-kyung|
|Oh! My Lady||Hong Yoo-ra|
|2011||Bolder By the Day||Lee Han-byul|
|2013||One Well-Raised Daughter||Jang Ha-na|
|2003||Wishing Stairs||Kim So-hee|
|2011||My Black Mini Dress||Hye-ji|
|2013||Bunshinsaba 2||Song Qian|
|2010||"Smiling Goodbye"||Soya n Sun|
|"I'm Going Crazy"||Seven|
|2012||"Beautiful Night"||Ulala Session|
- "Lee Hyo-lee, Lee Seung-yeon alumni of Suhmoon High School.. Park Yong-woo, Yoo Ji-tae alumni of Whimoon High School". HanCinema, 10 April 2008. Retrieved on 4 July 2008.
- Han Eun-jung. "Separated at Birth?". HanCinema, 20 July 2005 (originally published by The Korea Times). Retrieved on 31 January 2008.
- "Wishing Stairs: Interview with Park Han-byul" (video). Sundance Channel. Retrieved on 31 January 2008.
- Lee Tae-hoon. "Se7en Confesses Love for Actress Park". The Korea Times, 10 June 2009. Retrieved on 24 June 2009.
- Ho, Stewart (12 April 2012). "Park Han Byul, Kim Ji Suk Cast in Horror Movie Two Moons". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Suk, Monica (23 May 2012). ""Two Moon" reveals still shots of Kim Ji-seok". 10Asia. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "Love Is in the Air for Korean Celebrities". KBS World, 11 June 2009. Retrieved on 24 June 2009.
- "". "Soompi.", 23 December 2014. Retrieved on 23 December 2014.
- "Park Han-byul confirms relationship with Jung Eun-woo". The Korea Times. 2014-12-24. Retrieved 2014-12-31.