From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Park Hill (disambiguation))
Park Hill, Parkhill or Park Hills may refer to the following:
- United Kingdom
- Park Hill, Sheffield, a listed housing estate in Sheffield, England
- Park Hill Recreation Ground, a park in London Borough of Croydon, England
- Park Hill Junior School, in Croydon
- Park Hill Infant School, in Croydon
- Parkhill, Ontario, a community in Middlesex County, Ontario, Canada.
- Parkhill/Stanley Park, Calgary, a neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta
- United States
- Park Hill, Arkansas, in Pulaski County, Arkansas
- Parkhill, California, a community in Butte County, California.
- Park Hill, Denver, a neighborhood in Denver, Colorado, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)
- Park Hill, Louisville, a neighborhood in Louisville, Kentucky
- Park Hill, Oklahoma
- Park Hill, Yonkers, a neighborhood in Yonkers, New York
- Park Hill (Lincoln, Nebraska), listed on the NRHP in Lancaster County
- Park Hill Historic District, North Little Rock, Arkansas, listed on the NRHP in Pulaski County
- Park Hill (Paris, Arkansas), listed on the NRHP in Logan County
- Park Hill School District, Missouri, in the Kansas City metropolitan area
- Clifton, Staten Island, New York, a section of which is called "Park Hill"
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Park Hill, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, a village
In the United States:
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.