|Born||November 1, 1968|
|Revised Romanization||Bak Shin-yang|
Park Shin-yang (Hangul: 박신양; born November 1, 1968), is a South Korean actor, who was a member of the cast of the Korean television series Lovers in Paris, joined by Kim Jung Eun and Lee Dong-gun. Park Shin-yang portrays Han Ki Joo, President of GD Motors. His character falls in love with Kang Tae Yeong (Kim Jung Eun) but competes for her affection with his nephew, Yoon Soo Hyuk (Lee Dong-gun).
Park Shin-yang had a part in The Big Swindle in Korea.
His dramas Money's Warfare (쩐의 전쟁) and The Painter of the Wind (바람의 화원) with Moon Geun-young have won awards. He started out as an actor of drama Yuri in 1996, and had an innocent image in sad movies such as The Letter.
Park is married and has a daughter, born in Hawaii.
- 1996: Yuri
- 1997: Poison
- 1997: The Letter
- 1998: A Promise
- 1998: White Valentine
- 2000: Kilimanjaro
- 2001: Indian Summer
- 2001: Let's Play, Dharma
- 2003: The Uninvited
- 2004: The Big Swindle
- 2007: Shiny day
- 2012: The Gangster Shaman
- Power of Love (MBC, 1996)
- Apple Blossom's Fragrance (MBC, 1996)
- Fascinate my Heart (a.k.a. Try to Snatch my Heart) (SBS, 1998)
- Lovers in Paris (SBS, 2004)
- War of Money (SBS, 2007)
- Painter of the Wind (SBS, 2008)
- Sign (SBS, 2011)
- 44th Paeksang Awards: Best Actor Award for Money’s Warfare (2008)
- 2007 SBS Drama Awards: Best Actor Award (DaeSang) for Money’s Warfare
- 2007 SBS Drama Awards: Netizen Award for Money’s Warfare
- 2007 SBS Drama Awards: Top 10 Stars Award for Money’s Warfare
- 2004 SBS Drama Awards: Best Actor Award (DaeSang) for Lovers in Paris
- 2004 SBS Drama Awards: Teen Idol of the Year Award
- 19th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best Leading Actor Award (1998)
- 19th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Most Popular Star Award for “The Promise” (1998)
- 34th Paeksang Art Awards: Most Popular Actor Award (1998)
- 21st Golden Filming Awards: Most Popular Actor Award (1998)
- 18th Young-Pyung-Sang Awards:Most Popular Actor Award (1998)
- 18th Young-Pyung-Sang Awards: Best New Male Actor Award (1998)
- 17th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best New Actor Award (1996)
He was appointed as public ambassador for Tolstoi in South Korea. In 2004, the museum of Tolstoi officially had exhibition in Seoul which was the right moment he got this title from president of Tolstoi museum. The exhibition was held in Seoul History Museum and he got the attracition with surprising attendance there.
- His official webpage
- Lee Seong-bok (11 May 2001). "Indian Summer Fails to Live up to Expectations". Chosun Ilbo. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- "The Gangster Shaman (2012)". Chosun Ilbo. 11 January 2013. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- Park, the ambassadof of Tolstoi http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=014&aid=0000153445
|This article about a Korean actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|