Park Street, Sydney
Park Street in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia is a major cross street in the centre of the Central Business District. It runs from George Street in the west to College Street in the east, where it becomes William Street.
Park Street bisects Hyde Park, the oldest park in Australia. The park was created in 1810 by Governor Macquarie and has a state heritage listing. Publishing and Broadcasting Limited and its successor, Consolidated Media Holdings, had their corporate headquarters at 54 Park Street.
Park Street has many retailers, which include:
- Subway (restaurant)
- The Coffee Club
- Woolworths (supermarket)
- Gloria Jean's Coffees- Newly renovated
- Insomnia kebabs- Also sells Pizza
- Park Street Adult Book Exchange/ The Gay Exchange. Located on levels 1/2.
- Lowes Clothing.
- Gregory's Sydney Street Directory (2002) Maps 3-4
- State Heritage Site
- "James Packer's ConsMedia sells Park Street head office in Sydney to AMP Capital Investors". 25 August 2009. Retrieved 5 April 2011.
Media related to Park Street, Sydney at Wikimedia Commons
|This Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|