|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Druh Farrell|
|• Total||0.6 km2 (0.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,060 m (3,480 ft)|
|• Average Income||$59,209|
|Website||Parkdale Community Association|
Parkdale is a neighbourhood in the city of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by 28 Street NW to the east, Foothills Hospital to the north, Shaganappi Trail NW to the west and the Bow River on the south. It was constructed as a post-World War II suburb, but is now an inner city neighbourhood.
It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 7 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $59,209 in 2000, and there were 13.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 13.8% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 39.3% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 39.6% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Parkdale Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-18.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 7 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-18.
|St. Andrews Heights|
|Point Mckay||West Hillhurst|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|