Parker Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||35.93 sq mi (93.1 km2)|
|• Land||35.88 sq mi (92.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.11%|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|• Density||5.2/sq mi (2.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62420, 62442, 62474|
|GNIS feature ID||0429529|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.93 square miles (93.1 km2), of which 35.88 square miles (92.9 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Lindsay Cemetery.
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District 4c
- Martinsville Community Unit School District 3c
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Parker Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Westfield Township||Dolson Township|
|Hutton Township, Coles County|
|Union Township, Cumberland County||Casey Township||Martinsville Township|