From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parkinson may refer to:
- Parkinson (surname)
- Parkinson (TV series), British chat show, presented by Michael Parkinson
- Parkinson, Queensland, suburb of Brisbane, Australia
- Parkinson's (disambiguation)
- Parkinson's disease, degenerative disorder of the central nervous system
- Parkinsonism, also known as Parkinson's syndrome, atypical Parkinson's, or secondary Parkinson's
- Parkinson's Law, the adage "Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.