Parkview Medical Center
|Parkview Medical Center|
|Location||Pueblo, Colorado, United States|
|Emergency department||Level II trauma center|
|Lists||Hospitals in Colorado|
Parkview Medical Center is a community hospital located in Pueblo, Colorado. The hospital has 350 licensed beds. In the last year with available data, the hospital had 14,617 admissions, 69,023 emergency room visits, performed 5,963 inpatient surgeries, and 6,657 outpatient surgeries. Parkview Medical Center is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Parkview Medical Center was established in 1923. The hospital is the largest employer in the city of Pueblo, with 2,600+ employees.
Graduate medical education
The hospital operates a number of residency and fellowship programs that train osteopathic physicians (DO). Each program is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association. The sole residency program at Parkview Medical Center is internal medicine. Fellowships include pulmonary/critical care, gastroenterology, and palliative care.
- "About Parkview Medical Center". Parkview Medical Center.
- "Parkview Medical Center". U.S.News & World Report.
- "City of Pueblo, Colorado Comprehensive Annual Financial Report". City of Pueblo, Department of Finance.
- "Parkview Medical Center - Internal Medicine Residency". American Osteopathic Association.
- "Parkview Medical Center - Pulmonary-Critical Care Fellowship". American Osteopathic Association.
- "Parkview Medical Center - Gastroenterology Fellowship". American Osteopathic Association.
- "Parkview Medical Center - Hospice and Palliative Care Fellowship". American Osteopathic Association.