From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parliament can mean:
- Parliament – a title of certain legislatures, especially in those countries whose system of government is based on the Westminster system modelled after that of the United Kingdom.
- Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Parliament railway station, Melbourne, Australia
- Parliament (band) – a funk music band
- Parliament (cigarette) – a brand of cigarettes.
- Parliament (vodka) – a brand of vodka.
- Parliament – collective noun for a group of owls.
- Another name for Sevens (card game)
- BBC Parliament – TV channel broadcasting footage from British parliaments
- Parliament TV (New Zealand)
- Parlement – a type of high court in ancien régime France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.