Parliament Hill School
|Headmistress||Ms Sue Higgins|
Borough of Camden
|DfE URN||100050 Tables|
Location and facilities
The school is located on the edge of Hampstead Heath and comprises a combination of both modern and traditional buildings.
In January 2014, the school unveiled plans for a £19 million redevelopment of the school, encompassing the construction of two new buildings to replace a number of the older ones. The new buildings are designed to be environmentally friendly, incorporating a number of features to reduce carbon emissions. The new development will include a new sixth form centre for students at the La Swap Sixth Form.
The school places a strong focus on high academic achievement, alongside highly effective teaching and pastoral care to ensure all students receive the correct level of support. Participation in extracurricular activities is also strongly encouraged, as a means of enriching students' learning.
Parliament Hill School was branded "Outstanding" by Ofsted inspectors in 2010. The number of students achieving five or more A*-C grades including English and Maths in 2013 was 68%, nine percentage points higher than the national average.
Students at the school come from a wide range of socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, and almost half of students speak English as an additional language. The majority of students move on to the La Swap Sixth Form following completion of their GCSE courses.
The school has Investors in People accreditation and participates in the London Excellence in Work Experience Scheme.
The school is part of the successful La Swap Sixth Form consortium, along with the neighbouring schools La Sainte Union Catholic School, William Ellis School and Acland Burghley School. The Sixth Form focuses strongly on academic qualifications, and there were 1,266 students on roll in 2013. 79% of students achieved three or more A Level qualifications in 2013. 
Notable former pupils
- Katrin Cartlidge, actress
- Laura Trevelyan, BBC journalist
- Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, artist
- "First image of £22million project to revamp Parliament Hill and William Ellis schools in Camden". Ham&High. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- "Headteacher's Welcome". Parliament Hill School. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- "Ofsted, November 2010". Ofsted. Retrieved 2014-05-13.
- "School Performance Tables". Department for Education. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- "La Swap Performance Tables". Department for Education. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- BBC – Press Office – Laura Trevelyan. Retrieved 5 January 2009.